- Expertise BioVirtus can execute large long-confinement studies with up to 45 subjects.
- Effectiveness Thanks to a large database of subjects BioVirtus guarantees swift and effective recruitment, screening and enrolment.
- Easiness We have the ability to quickly enrol patients with various diseases.
Why choose us
All activities associated with investigational products are performed and supervised by certified pharmacists who have experience in clinical research. Pharmacy activities are executed according to protocol requirements, as well as general and study specific pharmacy.
At BioVirtus we perform the following pharmacy activities:
- storage of IP in a dedicated and secure pharmacy room with limited access
- different storage conditions available: room temperatures 15-25oC, 2-8oC and other
according to the IP specification
- monitoring of temperature and humidity with alarm systems in place, recording
of electronic data and printouts
- investigational product management and accountability (with full documentation)
from the time of receipt of IP at site to the return shipment or destruction
(depending on the Sponsor’s requirements)
- randomization of investigational product and preparation of IP’s labels
- preparation of IP for dispensing and administration.